Lillington, NC, is a small town—population: 4,905—28 miles south of Raleigh and 24 miles northwest of Fayetteville. It’s an easy drive to these North Carolina cities, but there’s more to know about this unique suburb than these numbers. Discover the appealing lifestyle and you’ll learn why you should be thinking about new homes in Lillington, NC, at Heritage at Neill’s Creek.
Living in Lillington, NC
North Carolina offers so many fantastic choices for cities and towns. Even cities like Raleigh maintain a friendly, small town atmosphere that’s hard to find in most metropolitan locales. But if you’re seeking all the benefits of small town living, Lillington is worth a look.
Here are some great reasons to live in Lillington:
- Lillington earned an A+ for livability, based on the quality of life and the affordability.
- In a town this size, you’ll get to know the people who make up the community—from townspeople to the business owners (but they might be one and the same).
- You’re never far from the urban experience in Raleigh and Fayetteville. Just take one of the main thoroughfares out of Lillington for a pleasant drive to the city and back home again.
- Lillington is planning an exciting downtown revitalization that will create a pedestrian-friendly community hub. Aesthetics, accessibility, and the appeal of a thriving downtown destination—shops, cafes, entertainment, events, and recreation—are contributing to the master plan’s energetic ideas.
- As mentioned on #1, Lillington is an affordable place to live. The cost of living here is about 14% lower than the national average.
- Outdoor recreation is everywhere in Lillington, NC! Situated on the banks of the Cape Fear River, the town is also close to the popular Raven Rock State Park—both of them serving as meccas for the outdoors lover.
- You won’t be bored living in Lillington, NC. There’s all the charm of small-town living, like shops and restaurants where you feel right at home. The town also hosts special events throughout the year, including the farmers market.
New homes in Lillington, NC, at Heritage at Neill’s Creek
New Home Inc. has been building communities of new homes for sale in Lillington, NC, for some time, so we’re no stranger to the region’s appeal and best locations. Our newest community, Heritage at Neill’s Creek, will give homeowners the opportunity to capture the essence of small town living while enjoying the benefits of a modern home.
Heritage at Neill’s Creek is located on Neill’s Creek Road, a short drive from Highway 421 and Route 210. Cape Fear River is a few miles from the community, and Downtown Lillington is just across the river.
Heritage at Neill’s Creek has just 24 homesites. We’ve planned it as a small community within a small town—private and friendly. We’ve also designed the neighborhood to give each home a large yard. Lots range from a half-acre to more than 2 acres, so you can choose the size of the yard you want for your new home.
Diverse floor plans
What style of home are you looking for? New Home Inc. developed a portfolio of home designs to create a variety of options while also maintaining curb appeal throughout the 24 homes at Heritage at Neill’s Creek.
The floor plans include a single-level design, The Clayton, with elevations and details that give you the choice of Low Country, Craftsman, and French Country architecture. Depending on how you plan this home, you could have 1,871 to 2,674 square feet of interior living space, with up to 4 bedrooms and 3 baths.
New Home Inc.’s floor plans for Heritage at Neill’s Creek feature several 2-story home designs. The Smithfield offers 2,010 to 2,159 square feet and The Holly is a bit larger, with 2,217 to 2,531 square feet. Our other new home designs for this community range from 2,605 (The Selma) to 3,143 square feet (The Raleigh).
Above-standard standard features
Our new homes in Lillington, NC, are so much more than the square footage. As you’re pondering home builders in Lillington NC, consider the benefits that New Home Inc. gives to our homebuyers.
We’ve conducted in-depth research into what homeowners want and need in a new home. We’ve explored the many ways that lifestyles have evolved—like working from home, the increase in home deliveries and electric vehicles, dependence on smart home technology, and the impact of the rise in multigenerational households.
We used the research’s insights to enhance the way we design and sell our new construction homes in Lillington, NC, and other Raleigh area communities. Here are some of the features your New Home Inc. home will have:
- The Smart Door Delivery Center is one of our most popular innovations. We enclose a space between your front exterior door and the interior door so deliveries can be placed here, away from outdoor elements or the view of porch pirates. The temperature-controlled space is protected by a smart door lock. The delivery person has the code to enter just this enclosed area. After they leave, the door locks itself.
- New Home Inc.’s “messy kitchen” is a service pantry that you’ll love! Adjacent to your kitchen, this space adds storage, prep, and clean-up space. Stash your small appliances and those things you don’t need to keep in your main kitchen. Set up a snack and beverage station so you can free up more space and reduce traffic in the kitchen. Add a small fridge and a sink to expand the function of your messy kitchen, keeping your real kitchen tidy and clean.
- Families are using the center island more frequently for casual dining and gathering. We don’t want it to get too crowded so New Home Inc. designed the island to accommodate multi-sided seating.
- Smart home automation is no longer a luxury in today’s homes. Don’t you expect to have these features? With New Home Inc., you do. Our smart home automation package gives you a whole home network panel, smart home control panel, smart door lock for the front door, video doorbell, and smart thermostat.
- Flex space is a necessity in today’s homes. You need an extra room in your floor plan to have that function that’s important to you: a home office, workout room, library, media center, yoga studio, extra playroom, or hobby studio, to name a few. Our floor plans include a flex room!
- Speaking of home office, do you want something close to the kitchen where you can multitask food prep with your other work? We’ve designed our floor plans to allow for a pocket office. Whether you use it for a family workspace or home office is up to you, but isn’t it nice to have it included as a choice?
- Thinking of buying an electric vehicle? Already own one? Every New Home Inc. home includes an electric vehicle charging station rough-in. Everything you need is already wired in so it’s a quick task to finish your charging station.
- The drop zone is a space near your home’s entry where family members leave their grab-and-go stuff, like coats, shoes, and backpacks. Our home designs include a clutter-free drop zone with a built-in hall bench with cubbies.
- Forget about dead zones in this new construction in Lillington, NC. We use CAT6 cabling, delivering the most reliable, robust connection throughout your home.
- Like the CAT6 cabling, another feature you can’t actually see when looking at a new home is the indoor air quality. We want you to live in a healthy home, so New Home Inc.’s homes include a whole home air filtration system that reduces indoor air pollutants.
While you’re browsing other home builders in Lillington, NC, be sure to ask about standard features and those that are available as upgrades. Then, add up the value of choosing New Home Inc.
New Home Inc. has quick move-in homes for sale in Lillington, NC
Does this community sound like the right choice for you? The good news is, you can move in soon! New Home Inc. has quick move-in homes for sale in Lillington, NC, at Heritage at Neill’s Creek. Prices start at $449,700 for brand new construction with a large yard.
Make plans now to come and see this new community taking shape. Whether you want one of our quick move-in homes or to choose a homesite, floor plan, and let us build your home, contact New Home Inc. to schedule a personal tour.