Raleigh. NC is a great place to live, and one ofthe hottest housing markets in the country! One of the benefits of choosing this area is the choice of so many enticing Raleigh suburbs.New Home Incis excited about our new homes for sale in Willow Springs, NC, atGardner Farms, just 15 miles south of Raleigh.
Gardner Farms is planned as a small community of just 43 new homes in Willow Springs, NC. We chose alocationon James Austin Road that’s close to the neighboring towns—just minutes from both downtownAngierand downtown Fuquay (one of the two downtown districts ofFuquay-Varina).
Why did New Home Inc. choose Willow Springs for our new community? The location is unique, for one thing. Willow Springs is an unincorporated area that is situated within three counties:Wake County,Johnston County, andHarnett County. Wake County includes Raleigh and popular suburbs, likeApex, Cary, andFuquay-Varina. Johnston County is home toSmithfield, Clayton, and Benson. And if you’re living in the part of Willow Springs in Harnett County, you’re closer toAngierandLillington, which are also great places to live near Raleigh. Gardner Farms lies in the Wake County area of Willow Spring. Some of the top-rated schools in both the region and the state are located within theWake County Public School System.
Living in this Raleigh suburb is very affordable, too. The taxes in Willow Springs are lower because you're not within the city limits.
Willow Springs presents a rural lifestyle, quiet and with more open spaces. The population of less than 9,000 people is spread across 42 square miles, so you can imagine how uncluttered it feels to live here.
When you choose to live outside of the city, you can also afford a home with a larger yard. Our new homes for sale in Willow Springs, NC, give you this benefit. We’re offering43 homesites at Gardner Farms—including cul-de-sac lots. Take your pick from half an acre to more than 2 acres, and a portfolio of distinctive floor plans that you can build on these homesites. Think of the comfort, privacy, and opportunities you’ll have with a large yard surrounding your new home!
If low taxes, big yards, and country living in a small town sound great to you, we invite you to look at our new homes in Willow Spring at Gardner Farms!
The Gardner Farms’floor plansoffer a variety of home designs. Whether you’re thinking about single-level living or a two-story home, you’ll find an array of eye-catching exteriors, each with a smartly designed interior. If you like Coastal, Modern Farmhouse, French Country, Craftsman, or Low Country, you’ll find home designs to your liking among the Gardner Farms floor plans..
Look atThe Caryfloor plan, with board and batten siding. Or add stonework for a truly dramatic exterior.The Claytonis a ranch-style home design with an equally wide variety of options for customizing the exterior.The ApexandThe Raleighare two of New Home Inc.’s largest floor plans for Gardner Springs, each one featuring up to 5 bedrooms. Be sure to look at all 7 floor plans for our new home for sale in Willow Springs, NC! Experience the home more fully with avirtual tourand click on anyfloor planto use the interactive feature for personalizing the plan with the options available.
Living at Gardner Farms has even more benefits. Consider all the modern amenities that come with one of these 43 new homes in Willow Springs, NC. New Home Inc. designs and builds homes with the most important advances in construction practices, technology, energy efficiency, and indoor air quality. Many of these features have improved over just the last few years so when you buy a new construction home now, you’re going to have even greater and more lasting value for your investment.
What can you expect from a New Home Inc. home? Our standards are higher than other home builders in Raleigh, NC, and the surrounding areas. We follow a “Future-Proof” vision for our new homes in Willow Spring and other Raleigh suburbs—thinking ahead to the way people live in their homes now and forecasting needs for the years to come.
Look at what you get asincluded features:
● Smart home automation packagegives you a control panel, whole home network panel, smart door lock, smart thermostat, and video doorbell. You start with the right smart home technology and with our package, and it’s easy to add more!
● The electric vehicle charging station rough-in will make it easy when you have an EV.
● ecoSelect Home Efficiency Programincorporates energy efficiency throughout your home, which delivers significant savings on your utility bills.
● Whole home air filtration systemprotects your family by reducing indoor pollutants.
● Fully enclosed, securedsmart home delivery zoneprotect your packages from the weather and porch pirates.
● Oversized kitchen island with seating on 3 sides expands the function of this valuable space.
● Our“messy kitchen” service pantryadds on to your work and storage space by providing a separate nook with cabinets, countertops, and the option of a sink, mini-fridge, dishwasher, wine chiller, and other features that reduce the traffic and messes in your kitchen .
● A pocket office and flex space make it easy to customize your rooms to your needs, like a workout room, library, media center, hobby studio, man cave, homework station, or a quiet place to call your own.
● CAT6 cablingis the latest in wiring and delivers strong, reliable connections throughout your home without dead zones. Don’t settle for less than CAT6 cabling in your new home!
When you’re looking at new homes for sale in Wake County, NC, Willow Springs is a smart choice, for all the reasons we’ve listed here. But how do you have the confidence you know how tochoose the best builder for your new home?
New Home Inc.brings a fresh approach to new home construction. We designed our homes after conducting extensive research into what homeowners want and need. We built our business around that knowledge, rather than building what WE think you want. When you look at home builders in Raleigh, NC, you should seek one that feels like a partner. And we hope that’s how you view New Home Inc.
We’re building and growing into communities that give our homeowners a truly unique lifestyle, in Raleigh and beyond. You’ll see ourcommunitiesof townhomes and new homes for sale inAngier, NC, along withApex,Fuquay-Varina,Lillington, andSmithfield. And, of course, at Gardner Farms in Willow Springs.
Come and explore Willow Springs.Contact usto learn more about Gardner Farms and the life you could be living!